I asked my mom who's dog she was and she did not know. She had actually thought the dog had been picked up by the pound as she had seen her previously running the streets.
When I was leaving the little dog was not there. She was at another house visiting with some people as they were sitting outside. My mom asked them who the dog belongs to and they did not know. They said they feed her from time to time. My mom told them that I wanted to take the dog and they said to take her.
So, we picked her up and took her home......like I dont' have enough responsibility at home.....what am I thinking?
| on the ride home |
We took her to Petsmart to get her a flea collar and a harness and leash.
I gave her a well needed bath too.
She slept with Allyn all night in her bed......so sweet.