Monday, July 26, 2010

weekend

he weekend started Friday night at the Jazz Fest.  I took my baby girl.  The weather was so perfect too.  There were tons of grey clouds blocking the super hot sun and there was actually a cool breeze.  We, at one point, actually felt a bit cold. 



We were both really jazzed, get it...jazzed...and we were at the jazz fest...about getting our fried pickles.  We love these!  Neither one of us could finish our baskets for some reason.  They tasted so good but the grease was just not sitting well. 

fried pickles!
We went into the mall and bought smoothies and these hit the spots.  Allyn got strawberry and I opted for pineapple.  Pretty good for a mall smoothie.  I watched them make them too, just fruit, ice, water and honey.

Here are some random pics.  The band playing was called Fingerprints. 
<><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><>
crowd



Sunday, my bestie had some tickets to Rhianna.  Kesha ( sorry, I'm not a fan of hers ) opened up the show and thank goodness did not do a lot of songs.  Rhianna was fantastic.  This girl is in shape too.  She moved fluidly on stage and did not miss a beat.  Loved her!

self-portrait mis-hap
another mis-hap




me and the bestie