My bestie, Linda and our friend Kami were out there too. Linda is a fantastic runner and leaves us in the dust. Kami, on the other hand, has a little bit of a faster pace than me and I love, love, love running with her. She doesn't let me give up.
| Kami, Linda and Me |
We ran 1 mile ( 4 laps ) as a warm up at LR pace.
Then we did some warm up exercises to get stretched and our hearts going.
Then we did 6x200, rest 6x200 at an average of .56 seconds for each speed run. My target 200 was supposed to be at a pace of 1.10 but Kami kept me going...fast. I love this girl!!!
The last mile was run inside the track barefoot in the grass.....my favorite. Allyn actually ran this with me.
Well, today....my calves are a bit sore. I wanted to share my recovery secret when my calves act up.
| Zensah to the rescue! |