Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jazz Fest

Each summer, Linda and I love going to the Jazz Fest at Wonderland Mall http://http//www.reachfortheheights.org/pages/jazz_fest.php. It's each Friday for five weeks. We try to make them all. It's very relaxing, especially once the sun goes down.

Before I go to work, I stop by the mall and set out our chairs to reserve our spot on the lawn. Thus far, they have not been stolen or tampered with....lucky.

There are lots of food booths as well as beer, wine, frozen drinks, sodas and water.

I apolgize for the clarity of the following pictures, you see, my battery in my digital camera died and I cannot find the charger. I had to order a new one and it hasn't, as you can see, come in yet. All pics were taken with my phone's camera.

This year the fest began with a group called, Groove Therapy. They are Army servicemen who played fantastically.



Kathie, Linda, Me


My friend, Kathie's ( I have known since 5th grade ) father just recently passed. I got ahold of her to give her my condolences and also invited her out if she was up to it. She came out and it was so good seeing her.

Here is Allyn and Linda's daughter, Gabrielle, playing in the fountain water. They got small jars of bubbles at one of the booths and had a great time here.


After I took the girls pictures, I attempted to take one of me and my bestie. I had the viewer still zoomed and here's what we got. Had to post becuase we thought is was hilarious.