Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend

Saturday started off with a six mile run with the running group.  I had forgotten charge my Garmin and my Ipod the night before.  I ran for the first time untimed and without music.  It felt really good I must say. 

I then took Allyn to a San Antonio staple, Chris Madrid's.  They have the absolute best burgers around.  They are extremely greasy and oh so good.  We ordered the cheese burger ( just one ) and split it.  It was plenty of burger for the both of us.....and the fries too. 





Sunday, we took our little Morgan to Hardberger Park.  It's a newer park that actually has a devoted area for dogs.  They have a pen for small and large dogs where they can  go unleashed.  This was my first experience at this type of park.  I wish I could have taken my other two dogs but in this heat, my Lab would have definitely overheated ( she's ten years old and like 115lbs. )  So, I left my ten year old's at home.  Once the weather cools, I need to figure out a way to take all three....it will be a task just getting the Lab in the SUV as she has bad hips.....:(