Linda had two tickets to Drumline so, as her very best friend, I offered to go with her! We had a wonderful time as usual.
SPURS
I took Allyn to her first Spurs game. Our seats, as you can tell by the photo I took of the Spurs sign, were not the greatest. She was into the game more than I was and really enjoyed this.
I took Allyn to her first Spurs game. Our seats, as you can tell by the photo I took of the Spurs sign, were not the greatest. She was into the game more than I was and really enjoyed this.
SUPER BOWL
I went to my friend Linda's house for the Super Bowl. I honestly went there because her husband was cooking all sorts of good food and I could care less about the Super Bowl. I was more interested in who was singing the National Anthem. Turns out, the game was so intense and the last quarter was awesome. I could not break away from watching.
The food was fantastic and I ate way too much (as usual). Allyn and I had a great time as usual.