Well this has been a really great month. My cousin, Beth, from Rhode Island came for a visit at the beginning of the month. It was so good seeing her and spending time with her. She and I are more alike than we like to admit. She's a wonderful woman and I just wish I could spend more time with her.
Here we are at my favorite Restaurant, Red Lobster!
Here we are at my favorite Restaurant, Red Lobster!
My dad took this picture and then said, "I need to get lower"
so, we got lower!
Allyn had her first PTA performance. The first grade sang some Texas songs. She did wonderfully. She was not nervous at all because this kid's been performing up on stage since she was four years old with her dance recitals. Ahh, following in her mom's footsteps. ha ha
Allyn's school does a spirit night at various restaurants, this night it was at Chuck E Cheese. Had to get a quick picture of her. I love my child so much!
Dad's 71st birthday. Mom and dad organized a function at the Eagles, Founder's Day, which also was a surprise birthday party for my dad as well. It went off without a hitch, except for the part where dad was frazzled because he knew he brought two cameras but could only find one. His good friend wound up finding the missing camera that was left on the food table. Since this was an actual function which my parents produced and directed, my dad had no idea we were actually there for his birthday. he he......Allyn and I stayed all night and danced a bit too. I know this meant the world to him to have us there.
The first grader's had their field trip at The Children's Museum downtown. I had to get a picture of me and two other mom's because we always seem to hang out together on functions such as these. We also hang out when our kids are playing too.
The end