Thursday, January 22, 2009

Website

This is my personal website. I am so jazzed about it as well. I created it to share photos and memories with my family and friends.

I want to go ahead and wrap up 2008. Allyn played soccer this summer and fall. She even scored her first goal! She lost her two bottom teeth in July and received her cash from the famous tooth fairy. She has begun first grade and is doing really well. She had a recital in June and one in July for her dance class. She has kept me busy too. For Christmas, Santa brought her a trampoline, one of the big ones with a net.





My dad's health has been up and down, but he's doing pretty darn good right now. Mom, she's not had anything serious to deal with which is a blessing.


The year ended with a fun party. We went to my best friend Linda's neighbor's house and had a great time socializing and dancing.