Some back ground, Linda and I have been best friends since 7th grade. After we graduated high school, she left for the Air Force and then came back in 4 years. She then met up with Gary Price, whom I've known since elementary school and they were married in 1996. They both love food and love to cook and I get to reap the benefits of this.
Here is Allyn and Gabrielle, Linda's daughter. Gabrielle did not want to take a picture becuase she said her hair was not done (she's 11) but I like this one of Allyn so I'm posting. :)
SCHLITTERBAHN
I took Allyn out to a water park in New Braunfels, Texas. The water park is converted into a Hill Country Christmas Village during this season. They have a couple of slides open ( without water) and ice skating. Allyn and I tried the ice skating and did not like it. Our skates were way too big for our feet and the boot part around the ankle was also too loose. Our feet kept slipping around in the ice skates making balancing itself the most difficult task. I'll stick to roller skates.