I bought and wore this shirt when I was 14 years old. I still have it and most importantly, it still fits. I wore it to the concert last night.
In this next photo is Laura, my BFF Linda and me. Billy is behind us in the white.
I could just about reach out and touch this mic stand.
Here is the set list.













He actually came right over to me near the end of the show and played right in front/above me. I'm gonna call it "He came over and played for me."

Ok, so those of you who know me know that I am a huge Billy Squire fan. My first rock concert was Billy Squier (with Saga) back in 1983. Me and my best friend Linda went and had a blast. This concert changed my life. I became infatuated with Billy. I learned as much as I could about him, I became a member of his fan club and I memorized every lyric to the album "Don't Say No." To me, he was more than a rock star but a college educated male role model who I thought the world of. To this day I still love his music so much. Well, my BFF Linda informed me of this concert. I asked if she would go with me, since it was in Corpus Christi and she jumped at the chance. Though the concert was general admission, our tickets allowed us these special armbands to get up close to the stage. I planted myself right up on the stage and we stood there for the entire concert. I thought my high school crush had subsided but then he came out on stage and I screamed so loud. Billy was awesome and is still the "Rock Star." He put on a great show. He walked over to my side of the stage and I, of course, got his attention and showed him my shirt. I turned around so he could see the year of 1983. He gave me a smile, played his guitar a bit and then bent down and tousled my hair with his full hand. My dreams have come true people.