Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Got to Sing!

So, Saturday night, the bestie and I headed out to a club called The Falls to go see the famous Spazmatics. They are an 80's cover band and they are fantastic and put on a terrific show.  We arrived early therefore, we were right up on the stage.  There were several times where we were almost hit with either a kick or a musical instrument but it was all good. 

They sang "I Just Can't Get Enough" and this is where I got to shine. The lead singer came over to me and leaned in super freakin' close to me and put the mic right in front of my mouth.  He had me sing the part "I just can't get enough" over and over and each time he would say "say it like you mean it."  So, of course, those of you who know me know I had zero problem with this.  I sang it as sexy I could.  He then touched my shoulder and said "now with your shoulder."  Again, no problem, I rolled my shoulder with some pizazz. 

I felt like a super star afterward because I could feel and see everyone looking at me.  Of course, I didn't mind.  :)


wear this??? 
 










no, wore this!!


requisite pic