The weekend began with a race for me Friday night. Our zoo puts on an 8 mile relay annually and this my first year of competing in it. My bestie has done this previously, so she set my expectations. I ran the second leg of the race. The course was fantastically flat but the humidity was obnoxious. Looking forward to next years because it was so much fun especially hanging out afterward with runners/friends.
 |
| Me, Kira, Linda, Kami |
Saturday, was supposed to run 8 miles but my body ditched me and I only completed 6 and it was a difficult task just doing 6. Not sure what the reasoning is, but I think the humidity here is just so darn high.
Then,
Allyn's slumber party for her 9th birthday!!! She had her friends over and they had such a great time hanging out.
 |
even little Morgan got in on the celebration!
|
I turned up the music and the living room became the dance floor.
Sunday, I made pancakes for the ladies and off to their respective homes they went.
Off to get our church on. Here are some pics of one of our worship leaders rocking the crowd. He performed a song from Muse.
Monday, Allyn's actual birthday. She looked so pretty on her way to school, I had to get a picture.